Zoo Cashier & Food Service Assistant – Part-time
THE CITY OF WACO SEEKS:
A Cashier & Zoo Retail Assistant that enjoys working with the public. Do you like a position where no two days are alike ? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you a problem solver that likes to rise to the challenge? This could be the position for you. Apply now!
- High School diploma or GED
- One year of customer service experience.
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver's License.
- Texas food handler's certificate is required within 90 days of employment.
Under basic supervision, provides retail customer services to the public.
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include any of the following representative duties, knowledge and skills. Factors such as regular attendance at the job are not routinely listed in job descriptions but are an essential function. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides prompt and courteous cashier and retail services to the public; may processes fees for admissions and/or retail sales and food service; duties may vary according to job assignment.
- Maintains cash and fund accounts and records.
- May prepare and serve food and maintain cleanliness standards; performs duties within scope of authority and training and in compliance with City policies.
- Actively contributes to positive guest experiences.
- Supports the relationship between the City of Waco and the general public by demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with citizens, visitors and City staff; maintains confidentiality of work-related issues and City information.
- Performs other related and assigned duties as required.
- Driving is essential.
Closing Date/Time: 11/16/2023 11:59 PM Central