Senior Brand Manager, Market Acceleration
Senior Brand Manager, Market Acceleration
Chicago, IL, US
30+ days ago Requisition ID: 1129
Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that's real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we've raised every bar on every aspect. We're friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun.
You can learn more about us at www.riversidenaturalfoods.com
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Senior Brand Manager.
Purpose of Position:
The Senior Brand Manager will play a critical role in leading the analysis, development, and execution of the brand strategy at a market-level. This individual will be accountable for identifying and capturing opportunities in North America. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that deliver on the brand's objectives and growth targets while embodying the company's purpose-driven mission.
We are seeking a highly motivated and seasoned Senior Brand Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating purpose-driven brands, have a proven track record in shopper marketing and brand development, and be able to lead effectively across markets.
"Business of Marketing" - Local Market Acceleration:
• Responsible for the business of marketing, leading a team of 4 across North America to accelerate growth in local markets.
• Monitor and analyze competitor activities, trends, and industry best practices to stay ahead of the curve and proactively recommend adjustments to the brand strategy.
• Build strong relationships with key retail account teams and partners to collaborate on optimal plans and programs to build demand, support distribution and accelerate velocities.
• Co-Lead annual marketing planning together with the commercial teams to ensure we have the right plans in place to maximize growth
• Lead price pack architecture strategy to optimize in-market positioning and drive revenue and profit targets. Support commercial sales planning teams on pricing execution.
• Define marketing analytic needs, building and maintaining dashboards and data visualization tools. Trains brand team on analytic skills.
• Develop and execute in-store shopper and retail media programs that drive consumer excitement, affinity and accelerate velocities off shelf.
• Analyze and interpret data to measure program effectiveness and make recommendations for future programs.
Note: While the brand campaign or creative duties are not specifically mentioned, the Senior Brand Manager will collaborate with the creative team to ensure that all programs and campaigns are aligned with the brand's overall strategy and goals.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field, MBA preferred.
• 7+ years of experience in brand management and shopper marketing, preferably in the food industry.
• Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving, data and analytic expertise with the proven ability to translate data into insights and actionable recommendations that drive business results.
• Strong knowledge of retail customer channels and go to market strategies.
• Proven track record in developing and executing successful shopper marketing programs.
• Ability to confidently present to various stakeholders to drive understanding and alignment on key initiatives and performance trends.
• Experience managing budgets and measuring performance.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong P&L and financial acumen
• Strong people leadership skills.
• Willingness to travel as needed.
• Embraces, demonstrates and upholds Riverside's values of teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, grit and fun.
If you are a purpose-driven marketer who is passionate about creating brands that make a difference, and you have a proven track record in shopper marketing and brand development, we would love to hear from you.
What we Offer:
- Immerse yourself in our comprehensive benefits program, with Riverside taking care of the costs!
- RRSP matching or IRA matching for an empowered financial journey
- Join Employee-Led Resource Groups (ERGs) championing mental health, sustainability, diversity, women, and LGBTQ+ rights
- Develop your career further through our Riverside University program and with our Tuition Reimbursement Program
- An open concept work environment that embodies our Values
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals.com with the subject line Senior Brand Manageror click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.