Pharmacy Associate/ Cub Foods
Seeking a long term (available year-round) employee for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Efficiently process customer orders; process several forms of payment; develop memorization skills; ability to work independently with minimal supervision; Experience preferred or medical field background.
- Looking for individuals who can work a mix of afternoon and evening shifts
- Available to work 15-20 hours per week
- High level of direct customer service
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Ability to operate and use as needed various office equipment (computer, telephone, fax)