Partner Engagement Coordinator Bilingual (SPANISH)
The Partner Engagement Coordinator identifies opportunities for increased capacity growth across our partner network to better meet the needs of our service area. Responsible for coordinating equitable food and resource distribution through partners designated counties within our partnership network. Responsible for the oversight of established partner organizations, including assessments, conducting site visits, ensuring program quality, and creation/implementation of specific partner outcomes sought. Will offer training opportunities to new and existing partners and assist in site monitoring visits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement actionable strategies to meet team goals including growth of partnership network.
- Evaluate and ensure compliance of existing partners based on Feeding America, State and CFB guidelines.
- Identify opportunities for new partners in collaboration with community and demographic needs.
- Maintain strong service orientation in responding to the needs of all partners in our service area.
- Implements and monitors partners capacity growth plans to use available government food programs, expand services, and more.
- Conduct sites visits within designated counties with frequent local travel required.
- Provide technical assistance to partners related to the ordering process via phone/email/in person.
- Respond to partner complaints/issues promptly, working with other teams to find solutions.
- Proactively communicate with partners regarding services, schedule changes, food safety, product marketing & movement.
- Seek to enhance partner capabilities through equipment acquisition.
- Assist with collection of data needed for grant applications upon request.
- Works with Retail team to identify partners to enable store donation pickups.
- Assists Recall team with product recall protocols.
- Assists with departmental audits and reports as needed.
- Works in close liaison with the Spanish speaking population and Partners.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or experience in community/partner outreach.
Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent organizational skills, time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Excellent customer service and relationship building/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills; written and public
- Ability to self-start, work independently as well as work effectively in a team.
- Ability to travel throughout service area for meetings.
- Must possess the ability to work under changing circumstances yet remain tactful and professional.
- Commitment to understanding and supporting CFB's mission and demonstrating compassion and an understanding of food insecurity.
- Experience with data collection, relationship building, reporting and program evaluation.
- Current SERV Safe certification or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire.
- Outgoing and communicative by nature.
- Proficiency in using databases and Microsoft Office Professional Suite.
- Valid Alabama driver's license and vehicle insurance.