Outlet 1 Food Busser I
Location: US-TX-San Antonio
# of Openings: 1
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Located on the world famous San Antonio River Walk, the upscale Westin Riverwalk Hotel offers our associates the opportunity to work in a beautiful location, in a city rich with history and culture. In addition to our health insurance plans and employer matching 401K plan, our associates enjoy a host of on-site benefits that include free meals, free bus passes and heavily discounted parking in a downtown location. Associates at the Westin Riverwalk have access to the Marriott Room Rate Discount program. This program offers room rate discounts at thousands of hotels located throughout the world, with many of these hotels offering a 20% discount for food and beverages.
Come join our team! In 2019 our hotel is celebrating twenty years of service to the hospitality industry in San Antonio.
Assist the Outlet Manager and Restaurant Servers in maintaining a clean and welcoming environment, as well as providing guests stellar service.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service ware.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 150 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. PI117956451