A Meat Wrapper wraps cut portions of meat; operates a tenderizing machine, shrink wrap machine, tenderloin peeler and meat grinder as necessary; along with other duties as assigned.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Acting as an assistant to the Meat Cutter, the Meat Wrapper is responsible for stocking and assembling cardboard boxes, boxing wrapped meat and labeling boxes appropriately.
- The Meat Wrapper utilizes a pallet jack to position pallets of boxed meat in the meat room for processing and completing.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Benefits & Compensation:
- $500 sign on bonus
- Access to competitive benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, and other additional add-ons
- PTO, 401k & Stock Options
Required Qualifications:• High school diploma or GED.
• 6+ months of related experience.
• Ability to stand continuously for 8 to 10 hours, and to perform frequent lifting of 10 - 60 pounds, with occasional lifting of 60+ pounds from all lift positions.
• Must be able to work in a damp, cool environment (40-45 degree) with some exposure to freezer temperatures and work a flexible schedule, depending on work volume.
• Position must pass a post offer drug test and background check.
Preferred Qualifications:•Food service distribution experience
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.