Location: US-FL-St Pete Beach
# of Openings: 2
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Type: Temporary Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Welcome to Sirata Beach Resort featuring the newest rooms on St. Pete Beach! A multifaceted resort surrounded by acres of beautiful St. Petersburg beaches rated as a top five beach in the United States, Sirata provides everything our guests need to enjoy a relaxing stay. Almost nothing compares to the sparkling white sand setting of our gulf side St. Pete Beach, Florida resort hotel.
As an associate at the Sirata Beach Resort, you can enjoy free lunch or dinner in our Cafe, discounted hotel rooms, free parking, tuition reimbursement programs, and so much more. We take care of you so that you can take care of our guests!
Serve guests in a hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.
- Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guests according to HEI Hotels and Resorts beverage service standards.
- Expedite to and from the kitechn
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Ability to use point of service computer.
- Full knowledge of state liquor laws.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. PI117955951