Food & Beverage Attendant – Pecan Valley
Park and Recreation
A part-time Food and Beverage Attendant job is available with City of Fort Worth Park and Recreation Department. The Food and Beverage Attendant will perform a range of duties relative to the daily operations of the Golf Snack Bar including opening and closing. This individual will receive supervision from the Sr. Food and Beverage Attendant or assigned management personnel.
This position will require working some evenings, weekends, and holidays. This position will work 28 hours per week and will receive partial benefits.
The Food and Beverage Attendant job responsibilities includes:
- Prepare and sell of food and drinks.
- Assist with check-in and stocking of merchandise.
- Prepare meals for large groups and assist with monthly inventories.
- Ensure cleanliness of food preparation and dining areas and sanitation procedures.
- Ensure proper use of cash controls in accordance with the cash handling policies and procedures and providing exceptional customer service.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Operate a cash register or point of sale; balance and reconcile cash receipts.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Adhere to assigned work schedule as outlined in the Department and City attendance policies and procedures; ensure all behaviors comply with the City's Personnel Rules and Regulations.
- High school diploma/GED and no experience required.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Golf course food and beverage or catering experience.
- One (1) year of food and beverage experience.
- Possession, or the ability to obtain a Food Handler and TABC Certification within six (6) months strongly desired.
Closing Date/Time: 10/28/20