Food & Beverage Attendant – Part Time
Park and Recreation
A Food & Beverage Attendant job is available with The City of Fort Worth Park & Recreation Department. The position receives supervision from the Senior Food and Beverage Attendant or assigned management personnel. This position will require working some evenings, weekends and holidays, and work up to 19 hours. This position allows you to earn tips.
We have ten (10) total vacancies at the following locations:
- Pecan Valley Golf Course(2)
- Rockwood Golf Course (8)
The Food & Beverage Attendant job responsibilities include:
- Perform a range of duties relative to the daily operations of the Golf Snack Bar including opening and closing.
- Prepare and sell of food and drinks.
- Assist with check-in and stock of merchandise.
- Prepare of meals for large groups.
- Assist with monthly inventories.
- Follow and ensure proper cash controls are being maintained in accordance with City cash handling policies and procedures and providing exceptional customer service.
- HS diploma/GED or one year of work experience in lieu of education. No experience required, but applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid Driver's License
- Retail and point-of-sale experience. Knowledge and experience at a public or private golf facility.
- Valid TABC Certificate. Valid City of Fort Worth Food Handler's certificate or approved Food Handler's certificate recognized by The City of Fort Worth.
Closing Date/Time: 2/12/21