Food & Beverage Attendant – Part-Time
Pay Rate: $15/hr.
Job Posting Closing on: Tuesday, January , 2023
The City of Fort Worth is the 13th largest city in the U.S. and the fastest growing among large cities. Fort Worth has received multiple accolades, including number one Downtown (Livability), and the second-best City in the nation for Job Seekers (Forbes). Our employees serve the needs of over 900,000 residents. We are seeking individuals that reflect our values of exceptional customer experience, mutual respect, embracing our diversity, continuous improvement, ethical behavior, and accountability.
A Food & Beverage Attendant job is available with the City of Fort Worth Park & Recreation Department. The position receives supervision from the Senior Food and Beverage Attendant or assigned management personnel. This position will require working some evenings, weekends and holidays. This position allows you to earn tips working up to 28 hours with partial benefits.
The Food & Beverage Attendant job responsibilities include:
- Perform a range of duties relative to the daily operations of the Golf Snack Bar including opening and closing.
- Prepare and sell of food and drinks.
- Assist with check-in and stock of merchandise.
- Prepare of meals for large groups.
- Assist with monthly inventories.
- Follow and ensure proper cash controls are being maintained in accordance with City cash handling policies and procedures and providing exceptional customer service.
- HS diploma/GED
- No experience required
- Valid Driver's License
- Bartending experience
- Retail and point-of-sale experience. Knowledge and experience at a public or private golf facility.
- Valid TABC Certificate. Valid City of Fort Worth Food Handler's certificate or approved Food Handler's certificate recognized by The City of Fort Worth.
Conditions of Employment
Candidates who do not meet the Education requirement, may be considered if they have more relevant work experience than the position requires. Those selected for employment will be required to pass Pre-Employment checks depending on the position requirements. Those could include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug screen, education verification, etc. Criminal convictions will be considered on a case by case basis. Employees are paid by direct deposit only. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date/Time: Tuesday, January 24, 2023