Convention Center Food & Beverage Supervisor
Salary: Starts at $50,611 and is commensurate with experience.
THE CITY OF WACO SEEKS AN INDIVIDUAL SKILLED IN THE FOLLOWING:
- The culinary expertise to deliver excellent catered meals that exceed guests' expectations in taste, presentation, and service.
- Knowledge of safety and sanitation practices and food preparation, distribution, and storage methods.
- Ability to keep inventory, develop proposals for catered events, and ensure a positive bottom line for all food and beverage operations.
WHY WORK FOR WACO:
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Make a difference and improve communities
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Chance to do work you are passionate about
- Job Security
- Desire to give back
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must obtain Texas ServSafe and food handler certifications
- Valid Texas Driver's License
- Two years experience as a commercial food service manager
- Relevant training in vocational school, a recognized apprenticeship program, or an associates degree